Why use Real Property Manager?
Do you want piece of mind property management?
Have you ever considered an independent property management agency?
Many clients have switched to Real Property Manager after experiencing frustration, stress and time consuming errors in judgement caused by their former property manager. So much unnecessary stress that they almost sold their investment property! Preventable mistakes made by untrained and unsupervised junior level property managers who have caused the investor financial loss was usually the catalyst to switch agents only to find weeks or a few months later that the investor received the same service levels or far worse from yet another high street real estate agency. For example not chasing up rent arrears from the get go, poor tenant screening, lack of detail on entry and exit inspection reports, no condition reports on file at all, no routine property reports, poor marketing and pricing methods, unpaid rates and levies with interest penalties and poor management of repairs and maintenance that ended with litigation and tribunal order payout are just a few that we can tell you about. The list can go on.
These very common issues in the property management industry are a reflection of the generalised approach taken by the typical local franchise real estate agency who are more focused on selling property rather than managing them. Coupled with unskilled staff who are overloaded with a large property portfolio's to manage, its a recipe for disaster. It doesn't have to be this way for you. Are you ready to experience a professional independent property manager?
If really want to get it right the first time around by appointing an ethical professional property manager who is a property investor himself and really understands property management below are some key benefits of switching to Real Property Manager as a better alternative for you:-
So what are independent property managers?
- They are highly skilled and trained property manager that have dedicated their career to rental management
- They are the licensee in charge and business owner and are accountable to you every step of the process
- They are in the top 5% of top property managers in Australia. Pro-active rather than re-active in approach.
- They are not constrained by large portfolio's and only take on as much or as little as they want without sacrificing serve levels.
- They are innovative and use the latest systems and processes to deliver a better experience and transparency
Why are we different to others?
- 100% focused on professionally leasing and managing residential and commercial property
- Our purpose is to maximise your returns and minimise your risk through diligent management
- Deal directly with the business owner who is an expert in rental management. You will not be passed onto junior untrained or unskilled staff
- No long lock in contracts, our agreements run month to month. Not happy 30 days notice to move your property
- Pre-settlement inspections arranged, renovation and/or styling advice as part of rental strategy
- Member of professional associations of highest ethics REINSW, POANSW and NSW Chamber of Commerce
- Qualified licensed tradespeople used at all times, competitive rates and fast turnaround time for renovations, repairs and maintenance
- Quality marketing includes professional photography, virtual furniture, floor plans and video
- Access your property information 24 hours/7 days a week online for up to date information
- Latest systems and processes to ensure red alert issues are addressed sooner than later
- Simple 3 fee structure - no hidden fees - no nasty surprises - nothing more to pay
- We partner with a full range of professional partners to provide sound advice and added value services and products
- Affiliations with self managed super fund (SMSF) professionals, finance/loan approval, insurance products and depreciation schedules to maximise your rental returns.
- A pleasant experience for landlords and tenants alike. Both are treated with respect and dignity in good times and bad times.
- 100% guaranteed service backed by a management fee refund if we have not met your expectations in any given month
- Complimentary 1 year membership to The Property Owners Association of NSW (poansw.com.au)
What management platform we use?
At the heart of our operating systems is PropertyMe our preferred rental management system. Since you're here, why not stay a while and we'll give you a quick tour of PropertyMe's game-changing cloud property management software. Over to Chris, our product specialist! Please check out what it can do and the benefits to you.