If you're looking for work from home space this private and light-filled multi level town home is ideal for the professional working couple, a family, or anyone looking for space, light and privacy close to everything the Inner West has on offer.
- Sunny, open plan living room, dining and kitchen
- North facing entertainers' courtyard with established garden
- Whole floor master suite with walk in wardrobe and bathroom
- 3 further spacious bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
- 4th bedroom is on a separate floor, could be used as a home office, home theatre, media room or extra living/rumpus area
- 2.5 bathrooms, NBN, ducted air-conditioning
- Double glazing to reduce street noise
- Double lock up tandem garage
- High ceilings, gas cooking, hot water and heating
- Lots of storage, including huge secure storage area (30sqm) next to garage
Walk to Annandale, Glebe, Newtown, Sydney Uni, RPA. Bus to city 50m away, stroll to The Tramsheds, light rail and Glebe Point via Orphan School Creek track.
NOTE ABOUT PARKING ON STREET: There is currently no on street parking available on Pyrmont Bridge Road due to cycling path restrictions. We suggest parking in nearby side streets and walking to the property.
Available to move in from 17/7/2021
Seeking minimum 12 months lease
1 x pet will be considered on application and subject to strata approval
Real Property Manager is a Covid Safe business. If attending our inspections we recommend you wear a mask, refrain from touching anything within the property, sanitise your hands and maintain distance from other attendees. DO NOT ATTEND if you feel unwell, have traveled to or are returning from overseas or a hot spot in the past 2 weeks. Please ensure that you register your details to inspect the property. Registration will ensure you are instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
Current property inspection status due to Covid 19: Private inspections by appointment only. Only 1 x person at a time is allowed to inspect the property. Groups of 2 or more will not be permitted to inspect.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.