This recently rejuvenated two bedroom freestanding house is quietly positioned a tree lined leafy location. You will love the freshly renovated interiors and especially the newly manicured garden area.
- Recently painted and new flooring
- New eat in kitchen, gas cooking
- Sunny, high ceilings, old world features
- Refurbished bathroom, separate toilet room
- Air conditioned in living room, gas bayonets
- Front enclosed sun room, internal laundry space
- Storeroom access via backyard and herb garden
The property showcases its close proximity to schools, parks, shopping, city bound buses and train station within walking distance. Enjoy all Marrickville signature cafes and enticing eateries as you settle into this vibrant community.
Available to occupy now
Seeking 12 months lease
1 x pet considered on application
*PLEASE BE ADVISED MASKS ARE MANDATORY FOR ALL INSPECTIONS. PLEASE ENSURE YOU BRING ONE ALONG*
Real Property Manager is a Covid Safe business. If attending our inspections we recommend you wear a mask, refrain from touching anything within the property, sanitise your hands and maintain distance from other attendees.
Please register for inspection. DO NOT ATTEND if you feel unwell, have traveled to or are returning from overseas or a hot spot in the past 2 weeks.