This spacious 1 bedroom 63m2 refreshed one bedroom apartment is located on the top floor of a boutique strata building and offers a low maintenance,easy, Inner West lifestyle.
* Eat in kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
* Spacious and light filled living area
* Large bedroom with built in robe
* Sunny balcony off bedroom with leafy outlook
* Freshly painted throughout not long ago
* Large internal laundry
* Single open air off street car space
* Ceiling fans in living and bedroom
* Please note that carpet will be required in hall,living room and bedroom (not seen in photos)
Centrally located within strolling distance to Marrickville and Dulwich Hill train station. Close to soon to be completed Metro station and good bus and light rail connections. Easy walk to Illawarra Road shopping village and cafe culture, schools, Cook River parklands, cycleway and Marrickville Golf Course.
Marrickville Suburb Profile:
Sitting just 7kms from Sydney's CBD, Marrickville has emerged as the artistic, bohemian soul of the Inner West, where locals are spoilt rotten for choice. Every home hunter's wish list is exceeded here. Good schools, handy transport links, nightlife, supermarkets, cafs, wine bars, and organic Farmers' Markets shape a vibrant community with a hip, neighbourly feel. Modern development mingles with historic cottages, Federation and postwar homes in a mixed real estate landscape, echoed by the cultural diversity of residents. Marrickville is a mecca for authentic global food (especially Japanese, Vietnamese, Greek and Italian). Access to three train stations and numerous bus routes makes commuting a breeze.
Available from 10/9/2020
Seeking long term lease